Friday, November 11, 2016

Election 2016

Hi. This blog is a personal project (but, of course, I'd love some help). You see, the American presidential election two days ago was a big shocker for me. Trump was not my pick. Nor do I know anyone who voted for him. But this is my fault. I've been happily sitting on my sofa yelling at the TV. It's like I've been playing political fantasy football...but it turns out the bets were real and I just lost big time.

With the president, congress, and the possible appointment of two far right leaning supreme court justices...I've lost representation in all 3 branches of the federal government for the next two years at the very least.
At best: none of my wants and wishes for this country will be considered except by accident.
At worst: laws will be made in direct opposition to my ideals.



Right. So if there is no one to represent me, I must get off the sofa and do it myself. Crap. I don't have time for this. I've 3 kids, chronic illnesses, job aspirations...I'm so glad i don't have pets. Because I'm slating in daily time for the far left agenda. Wheeee.

But...I'm a complete and utter n00b at up for my own political interests. And i really haven't got a clue how to do this yet. Suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment